Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aisi pila de saki, ban jaye tu hamara

Aisi pila de saki, ban jaye tu hamara,
khvahish nahin hai mujha ko, main bhi banun tumhara.

Oh, Saki! Make me so intoxicated with the divine wine of Your love that I will accept You as mine, without being concerned if You have accepted me or not.
Nazaron se mey ka pyala aisa pila khudara,
nazaron mey bas rahe ik, tera hi bas nazara.

My Lord! Intoxicate me with Your grace-filled glance in such a way that I will be able to see You and only You.
Hai khel ik nazar ka, ghatana hai kya tumhara,
kar do karam vo hamdam, bhulun jahan sara.

For You, it is only a matter of a glance; what will You lose by doing this? Grace me so that I may forget the entire world.
Baithey hain ta kayamat, dar pe laga ke nara,
hai yah kripalu nara, bas ek tu hamara.

Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj says in the words of a devotee, “I will sit at your doorstep til the end of time, loudly proclaiming, You alone are mine! You alone are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment